Sep 27, 2019 - Sep 29, 2019
Isabella Freedman Jewish Retreat Center, Falls Village, CT
I don’t have the strength to leave this beautiful place, so I’ll take it with me
Enjoy the last Shabbat of 5779 as you prepare for Rosh Hashanah with spirited, diverse prayer and deep learning in a beautiful setting
- Two prayer service options: Traditional Egalitarian and Orthodox
- Stunning Berkshires retreat center and farm, hikes to our mountaintop overlook, farm tours, boating on Lake Miriam, and more, all yours to deeply enjoy at Isabella Freedman Jewish Retreat Center
- Learning Torah of many colors with an amazing line-up of teachers
- Farm-to-Table feasts featuring Adamah produce, Grow and Behold meat, fresh baked challah, delicious kosher wine, homemade pickles, healthy desserts, etc
- Scholarships available: See “scholarship” tab below for more details
Parents, you can relax into the retreat, knowing that your children are playing and learning with exceptional Jewish experiential educators.
We have an engaging, thoughtful, and fun Camp Teva program planned for children ages 5-12.
Gan Adamah is for children ages 2-4. Parents/Guardians can choose to drop off their children or stay with them. Gan Adamah provides a safe and engaging space for toddlers to play, explore, sing, and move. Programming is from 9am – 12pm each morning of the retreat, except arrival and departure days.
When you register kids during your event registration process, they are automatically enrolled in Camp Teva! All-inclusive kids’ rates include Camp Teva programming.