From the moment that we drove into Isabella Freedman and saw the lake with the forested mountains beyond, we fell in love with the place. We cannot imagine a more perfect setting for a wedding weekend that seeks to bring family and friends into a beautiful, comfortable natural setting, replete with a sefer torah and a kosher dining room. The staff could not be friendlier or more helpful, and the food delights at every meal.
Mazal Tov – congratulations!
Thank you for considering Isabella Freedman for your special event!
Weddings celebrated at Isabella Freedman are truly magical; from the moment you pull up our cedar-lined drive to the last bite of farm-fresh eggs at Monday’s brunch. Imagine you and your loved ones perched on the edge of a quiet still lake surrounded by lush green mountains. Imagine the taste of expertly prepared farm-to-table dishes made with fresh local, organic, and fair trade ingredients. Imagine padding down to the lake for a late night dip after the last strands of music have died away. Let our home be your home for a weekend event that you and your guests will never forget.
For more information or to book an event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.644.2332 x304.
Frequently Asked Questions
- For an indoor ceremony and reception, Isabella Freedman can host up to 90 guests.
- For an Indoor ceremony and outdoor reception, we can host up to 200 guests and require that the wedding party rent a reception tent.
- For an outdoor ceremony and reception, we can host up to 250 guests and require that the wedding party rent a tent for both the ceremony and reception.
- Full weekend wedding packages at Isabella Freedman come with complimentary massages for the wedding couple.
- An experienced Rental Coordinator will walk you through site logistics and help you navigate local vendors.
- Isabella Freedman provides wine for Friday night dinner and a bottle of champagne for the yichud room, but all other liquor is provided by the wedding party.
- We offer educational tours of our farm and expertly guided hikes through our mountain trails for an additional fee.
- If you need to rent a tent, you can do so through one of our trusted vendors. Ask the Rental Coordinator about his top picks.
- Bartenders and lifeguards are also hired separately by the wedding party. You can ask the Rental Coordinator for help setting this up.
- We can arrange for car service to and from the Wassaic Metro North train station.
- We can recommend local vendors for hair, make-up, yoga classes, and more!
- Yes, we host same-gender weddings.
- We believe LGBTQ inclusion is at the heart of creating healthier and more sustainable communities in the Jewish world and beyond.