This week, the ride began in Spokane WA and ends in Helena at Carroll College where they’ll be joined by Rabbi Ed Staffman visiting from Bozeman. See the itinerary.
Next week, riders travel to Miles City, MT. Three new riders will join and cycle 100 miles with them to Bozeman. See the itinerary.
Highlights, live from the road:
Take a ride through a bike path in northern Idaho with Jon Wood who has a camera on his helmet!
- Learn more about why we’re even cross-country riding in the first place.
- Rider, Howard Metzenberg notes “The right of cyclists and pedestrians to accommodation in our public highway system is as fundamental as the Biblical injunction to leave the corners of the fields unharvested.“
- Hazon Staffer, Garth Silberstein reflects on his first day biking after many days driving a support vehicle. Guess what: he chooses the day with the toughest hill.
- See photos and video from the ride as it happens.
Join the Ride for a Segment
It’s not too late to sign up for parts of the ride!
- 5 weeks: Twin Cities to Washington DC
- 2 weeks: Twin Cities to Chicago
- 2 weeks: Chicago to Pittsburgh
- 3 weeks: Chicago to Washington DC
- 1 week: Pittsburgh to Washington DC
- Choose your own adventure by riding for a few days – contact us for details
- Day 12 of 68
- 13 Riders and 3 Staff currently on the road.
- $78,063 Raised to Date
- Support a Rider | Make a General Donation