Hazon Cross-USA Ride Launches This Sunday
After many months of anticipation, the Cross-USA Ride Launches this Sunday, June 10th in Seattle. 57 riders are registered to date, including 11 people riding across the country, 40 joining for shorter segments, and 6 Riding Rabbis. Over $67,000 has been raised in support of sustainable food systems.
It’s not too late to be a part of this unique event!
- Celebrate the Launch Ceremony on Sunday.
- Join at the starting line for a one-day ride in Seattle.
- Register for the second half of the ride, or a shorter, 1, 2, or 3-week segment.
Follow the Action
- Follow every moment on twitter.
- See the ride through riders’ eyes on on tumblr.
- Read blog posts about the riders’ encounters, opportunities for community service on the route, and more!
UPDATE 6/10/12: Not only did the ride kick off today, but so did its British counterpart! We send love from the (American) people of the bike to the riding rabbis of Great Britain.