Labor Day Weekend, August 31-September 3, 2012
- Making your own energy bars
- Goat milking demonstrations and farm tours
- Challah baking
- Book club discussions on White Bread
- Hiking beautiful trails, swimming in the lake or pool, or simply enjoying the gorgeous scenery
- Eating the best farm-to-table food
Shabbat-only registration is just $299 for adults and $165 for kids. Prices increase on August 8th. Register today!
It’s not too late to join us for a relaxing Labor Day weekend and close out your summer with a bang! We still have room for folks over Shabbat, room for riders, and spots for crew.