This week, the ride began in Aberdeen, SD and ends in the Twin Cities in Minnesota, spending three days meeting farmers and learning about Magen Tzedek. See the itinerary.
Highlights, live from the road:
- Serene Victor shares how her relationship with time, distance, and space has evolved on the ride and meditates on a morning blessing with new perspective: Blessed are you, Adonai, Sovereign of the Universe, who restores vigor to the weary.
Join the Ride for a Segment
It’s not too late to sign up for parts of the ride!
- 5 weeks: Twin Cities to Washington DC
- 2 weeks: Twin Cities to Chicago
- 2 weeks: Chicago to Pittsburgh
- 3 weeks: Chicago to Washington DC
- 1 week: Pittsburgh to Washington DC
- Choose your own adventure by riding for a few days – contact us for details
- Day 32 of 68
- 13 Riders and 3 Staff currently on the road.
- $91,546 Raised to Date