This week, the ride began in Helena, MT and ends in Miles City, spending Shabbat at Grace Bible Church. See the itinerary.
Next week, riders travel to Aberdeen, SD. They’ll celebrate July 4th with fireworks in Mobridge, SD and may visit a rodeo . See the itinerary.
Highlights, live from the road:
Jon triumphantly approaches Bozeman
Howard meets Howard, a disabled Vietnam veteran who
Serene and Richard
|On the road||Local, sustainable food systems in Three Forks, MT||Team B’ozeman joins for a century ride|
See photos and video from the ride as it happens.
Join the Ride for a Segment
It’s not too late to sign up for parts of the ride!
- 5 weeks: Twin Cities to Washington DC
- 2 weeks: Twin Cities to Chicago
- 2 weeks: Chicago to Pittsburgh
- 3 weeks: Chicago to Washington DC
- 1 week: Pittsburgh to Washington DC
- Choose your own adventure by riding for a few days – contact us for details
- Day 19 of 68
- 13 Riders and 3 Staff currently on the road.
- $80,850 Raised to Date
Support a Rider | Make a General Donation
No comments yet.