Come join the Hazon Cross-USA riders for Shabbat in Aberdeen!
All services and meals at Congregation B’Nai Isaac.
- Friday, July 12th:
- 6:00 pm- Shabbat Services & hear the Hazon riders share their experiences and reasons for riding
- 7:00 pm- Shabbat dinner & learn from a local Aberdeen farmers: Part I
- Saturday, July 13th
- 9:30 am- Shabbat services and Torah reading led by the Hazon riders and staff
- 12:00 pm- Festive Shabbat lunch
- Hear from local Aberdeen farmers: Part II
Join us on the road!
Experience the mobile Jewish community making a change
for a healthier and more sustainable world:
From Miles City to Aberdeen or Aberdeen to St. Paul for one week,
or any other section of our beautiful country!
Week 4 Journey (Sunday, July 7 – Saturday, July 13)
It is hard to believe that the riders have covered so much ground in only four weeks, and are nearly approaching the halfway point. The fourth week commences in Plevna, MT and terminates in Aberdeen, SD. South Dakota, a state of many wonders (Mount Rushmore, Black Hills National Forest, and Badlands National Park), is where the riders will be spending the majority of their time this week. The riders will start off their week riding through Little Missouri National Grasslands, Grand River National Grassland, along the Missouri River, and by Lake Parmley.