Across the country, over forty Jewish organizations are committing to making a better world through the Hazon Seal of Sustainability.
Local papers nationwide have highlighted Seal organization’s innovative sustainability initiatives. Read on for stories about planting of paw paw trees, building chicken mansions, urban farming initiatives, and more!
- “Going Green,” Hillel News, 26 May 2017
- “Shaarey Zedek, B’nai Moshe and Hazon partner to provide organic produce,” Detroit Jewish News, 16 June 2017
- “Hazon Seal, Louisville Grows grant to be parts of J’s enhanced sustainability,” Jewish Louisville, 26 May 2017
- “Congregation Bonai Shalom Awarded 2016 Hazon Seal of Sustainability,” Boulder Jewish News, 3 May 2017
- “Emanuel Synagogue Green Team launches new sustainability initiatives,” West Hartford News, 26 April 2017