A program of Hazon’s friends and partners
You have to claim authorship of your own story and learn to tell it to others so that they can understand, appreciate, and share the values that move you to act, because it may move them to act as well.
Jewcology is partnering with the Teva Seminar on Jewish Environmental Education to bring back our engaging and effective Leadership Training. In 2011, nearly 50 Jewish environmental leaders were empowered to tell their stories and the stories of their communities, and to motivate their communities to meaningful, shared action.
Jewcology Leadership Training Date:
Thurs., June 14, 9:00 am-5:00pm (Environmental Leadership & Organizing Track Intensive)
Teva Seminar Dates:
June 12 – 15, 2012
Surprise Lake Camp, located about an hour from New York City. Register for Teva Seminar and add-on the Leadership Training day for only $80! (Attendees of Teva Seminar may attend any of the four tracks and add on the Leadership Training when registering.)
Only able to attend the Leadership Training?
- Register for the Leadership Training Commuter rate: $120 (includes breakfast buffet, lunch & dinner on 6/14).
- Register for the Leadership Training as an overnight guest:$180 (includes 4 meals, overnight stay on 6/14, round-trip train shuttle transport, & morning programming on Friday, June 15th).
- Learn about work-trade and other options for affording Teva Seminar.
- Apply for Jewcology work-trade scholarships for attending the Leadership Training.
- Learn more about the Jewcology Leadership Training!
This program is generously supported by the ROI Community global network of young Jewish innovators.
Comments are closed.