Reconnect to your roots this Sukkot with Wilderness Torah!
October 4-8, 2012
Green Oaks Creek Farm
Celebrate the Harvest • Honor the Waters • Sleep Under the Stars
Wilderness Torah invites you to gather in a multi-generational community for the sixth annual Sukkot on the Farm Festival – a four-night camp out and celebration of the fall harvest at Green Oaks Creek Farm in Pescadero, CA.
Come co-create their village and enjoy the long Columbus Day weekend with farm-fresh organic food, Shabbat and Sukkot celebration, bonfires, music, learning, kids activities, meditation, movement, and more! Reawaken the ancient Water Festival, Simchat Beit Hashoevah, where we honor and call in the waters for the coming year and dance and celebrate with live music on Saturday night!
Highlights so far include:
- Harvest Fair with nature crafts and homesteading skills
- A humming Children’s Village with amazing educators
- A brand new Teen Program
- A huge and beautiful community Sukkah
- Time in nature near the ocean
- Simchat Beit HaShoevah Water Drawing Ritual and Sukkot celebration
- Octopretzel show for the whole family!
- Teachers like Michael Lerner and Estelle Frankel and… you?!
Apply for work exchange ! We have a lot of work exchange opportunities… Low priced tickets sell out first, so get your tickets early!
Comments are closed.