Writing, speaking, teaching, and advocacy.We provide thought-leadership to the Jewish community and beyond through our writing, speaking, teaching and advocacy. Our collection of curricula, source books, and other resources are an accessible doorway to explore the connections between Jewish tradition and contemporary issues. Anyone can benefit from these resources. They can be used by individuals, formal and informal educators, rabbis, and lay leaders in synagogues, JCCs, day schools, camps, or just around the dinner table with family and friends. Thought-leadership is central to our work of creating a healthier and more sustainable Jewish community and healthier and more sustainable world for everyone, catalyzing the New Jewish Food Movement, and building intellectual bridges between Jewish tradition and key contemporary issues.
- Jewish Outdoor, Food & Environmental Education (JOFEE): The JOFEE Report is intended to foster a conversation about how we strengthen Jewish life, and create a more sustainable world for all, by developing the JOFEE field in the next decade and beyond
- Resources on Jews, Food & Contemporary Issues: curricular materials for adults and kids and JFEN: The Jewish Food Education Network
- Our award-winning blog The Jew & the Carrot: an online conversation about Jews, food, and contemporary life
- Resources on incorporating shmita – the ancient sabbatical year in Jewish life - into our modern world
- Weekly emails, speaking, and teaching that we do throughout the year