Thank you very much for considering making a donation to one of the Riders in the NY Ride & Retreat. Your support is essential and on behalf of all our Riders and beneficiaries, thank you!
Hazon’s tax ID number: 13-1623922
All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. You will receive an email to serve as a receipt, as can your cancelled check or credit card transaction confirmation. Donors giving $180 or more will receive a mailed acknowledgement letter from Hazon by the end of the year. Please note that donations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Click here to sponsor a Rider!
Please visit our participant list and click on the name of the person you would like to support. This takes you to their personal, secure donation page where you can donate using Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, or Discover. You will receive an email receipt of your donation. Hard-copy acknowledgment letters are only mailed for donations of $180 or higher. You can also donate to a team. Team donations are divided between team members at the discretion of the team captain.
Checks should be made out to Hazon, and the name of the rider should be in the memo line. There are two ways to make sure that the Rider you are supporting receives credit for your contribution.
- Mail the check directly to the person you are supporting. The participant will enter the check into his or her personal donation page, and then send the checks to the Hazon New York office (125 Maiden Lane, Suite 8B, New York, NY 10038). Once the office has received your check, you will receive a receipt of your donation.
- Mail the check directly to the Hazon office. Be sure to include a note with the name of the rider that you are supporting to ensure that we credit the correct rider with your contribution.
The word hazon means vision. We work to create a healthier and more sustainable Jewish community, and a healthier and more sustainable world for all.
We were founded in 2000 and we have grown every year since. We are based in New York City and at the Isabella Freedman Jewish Retreat Center, in Falls Village, CT, and we have staff in Detroit, Boulder and Denver. We welcome participants of all religious backgrounds and none, and we work closely with a wide range of institutions and leaders across the Jewish world.
click here to view our brochure
The Torah is a commentary on the world,
and the world is a commentary on the Torah.
We effect change in three ways:
- Transformative Experiences: Immersive multi-day programs that directly touch people’s lives in powerful ways
- Thought-Leadership: Changing the world through the power of new ideas and fresh thinking, including writing, teaching, curriculum-development and advocacy
- Capacity-Building: Not just working with people as individuals, but explicitly supporting and networking great projects and partners in North America and Israel