Applications for the 2017 JOFEE Fellowship are now open!
1. Submit your contact information by clicking the button below, to receive the full application package.apply: step 1
After you fill out this short form, you will receive an email with a link to the Application Package, which includes a combination of self-assessments and short essays, a submission of references, and any supplemental materials. The email that you receive will also include a link to the online application. Your entire application MUST be submitted online. PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER IF YOU DO NOT FIND THE APPLICATION IN YOUR INBOX!
3. Submit your application online. Please note the following deadlines:
- September 20, 2016 — early application deadline
- Oct 31, 2016 — priority application deadline
- Nov 1 – Dec 15, 2016 — we will continue to review applications as openings are available
4. Interviews – well-qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, to be conducted via skype or in-person with the JOFEE Fellowship Director.
5. Matching – following interviews, successful candidates will become finalists who are provisionally accepted into the JOFEE Fellowship. Final acceptance is contingent upon securing a successful match. Finalists who have not been directly nominated by a host placement will be matched with open placements, who will then conduct interviews and make final hiring decisions. Candidates will be fully accepted once they have signed official employment documentation with their host placement.
If you are a Jewish organization interested in hosting a 2017 JOFEE Fellow, click here for more information.
If you have any questions about applications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.644.2332 x356.