Torah Yoga in Hiking Boots will combine classic yoga for both beginning and advanced students with Torah wisdom from Rav Kook, Sfat Emet, the Zohar and more, while anchoring it all with hiking through the terrain of Biblical Israel.
Your journey of daily Torah yoga sessions and hikes will be led by Diane Bloomfield, veteran Torah teacher, certified lyengar yoga teacher, and author of Torah Yoga: Experiencing Jewish Wisdom through Classic Postures, and Allan Rabinowitz, experienced hiking guide, travel columnist and author of the Biblical novel, The Disciple Scroll.
Price: *$2,915 – Land only price includes:
- Accommodation at Ramat Rachel, Leonargo Negev Beersheva, and Ramon Inn
- Daily breakfast plus 9 dinners
- Deluxe, fully air-conditioned touring bus
- Our own, exceptional English speaking tour guide: Allan Rabinowitz
- Entrance fees, Torah Yoga sessions and activities as per the program
- A medic will join the group for 5 days of hiking*per person sharing a twin room. Based on a minimum of 15 paying participants. Airfare is not included.