Isabella Freedman Jewish Retreat Center, Falls Village, CT
Are you planning on spending your entire spring semester at home because of the pandemic?
Instead, imagine living and studying with other Jewish college students in a place where you’re free to safely meet, socialize, learn and connect. A place where everyone will already have been screened and tested for Covid.
From January 17 – March 14, Campus@Camp will bring together college students at locations across the U.S. for an unforgettable two-month experience designed specifically for students who would otherwise be living and studying at home.
The Campus@Camp experience includes:
- Dorm-style housing (one roommate) with heat, AC, two queen-sized beds, and a bathroom
- A kosher meal plan with a dining room, common area and catered Shabbat dinners
- All utilities, including electricity, gas, and water
- High-speed WiFi in students’ rooms and common areas
- Weekly laundry service
- Programming facilitated by top Jewish professional staff
- The cost to attend Campus@Camp is $5,500, equivalent to room and board at most colleges. Applications are being accepted from now until December 3, and the only commitment required is a $180 non-refundable deposit. Spots are extremely limited, and filling up fast.
Isabella Freedman is proud to be a participating site, along with Ramah Darom (Georgia), in this Hillel International program. Each location will have just 30-40 spots available, so make sure to apply as soon as possible.
As you fill out your application, know that the utmost planning and precautions will be taken to prevent the infection and spread of Covid, including extensive testing, a mandatory quarantine period and the enforcement of a closed camp(us).
We hope you’ll join Jewish college students from around the country to be part of this remarkable new program!