Form a Team by June 1, and Your Charity Can Earn 50%!
Heads up, Teams! We have an incredible limited time offer: If you sign up a team of 4 or more people before June 1, HALF of your fundraising can go towards a charity of your choice that is in line with Hazon’s mission. This is the most we have ever offered for our teams. (After June 1, your charity will get 25%.) Choose a team captain, and form a team of friends, family, or colleagues. Take advantage of this amazing opportunity to support two great causes you care about. Your team must have a minimum of 4 members signed up by June 1.
General Grant Requirements
- Must be in line with Hazon’s mission, as deemed by Hazon Staff
- The team captain must apply for the grant prior to August 1st. Grant applications will be sent to team captains with teams of at least 4
- Minimum number: 4 fundraisers
- Team members can be either Riders or Crew
- Each Crew member has a fundraising minimum of $800
- Riders have a fundraising minimum of $800 (30 and under) or $1200 (31 and over)
- Fundraising minimums are due by October 31 in order to be eligible for the grant
Participants must join a team at registration
- A participant that has already registered as an individual cannot join a team retroactively unless they decide to form a new team and recruit 3 additional participants
- A participant that has already registered with one team cannot transfer to a different team
- There can be exceptions to this rule at the Staff’s discretion
Valid through June 1st, 2018
- Complete teams formed before that date are eligible for 50% of their team’s fundraising to go towards the organization of their choice in the form of a grant, in line with Hazon’s mission
- All 4 fundraisers must be registered by June 1st
Valid through August 31st, 2018
- New teams formed after that date are eligible for 25% of their team’s fundraising to go to the organization of their choice in the form of a grant, in line with Hazon’s mission
Questions? Email email@example.com.
An opportunity to have a wonderful time with inspiring people while doing good for an excellent cause!