Climate change, pollution, and the depletion of the world’s finite natural resources are doing real damage to the planet and to our future. Hazon prepares the Jewish community to respond to today’s most pressing environmental challenges. By riding with Hazon, you will raise money for:
- The Hazon Seal of Sustainability, to reduce the Jewish community’s carbon footprint and engage the next generation of environmental leaders
- Jewish Outdoor, Food, Farming & Environmental Education (JOFEE), such as:
- Teva, a multi-day nature and Jewish learning program for middle schoolers
- Adamah, a residential farm program for young Jewish adults
- The Tamar Fund, providing access to everyone for retreats at Isabella Freedman
When YOU ride, you make a difference. For yourself, and for all of us committed to healthy, more sustainable living – in the Jewish world and beyond. Thank you for riding with Hazon!I want to ride!