- Intentional communities: back to the land by Talia Lavin, The Forward
- The Cohens: Intentional Community Builders by Daniel Spiro, Spiritual Fringe blog
- Jewish cohousing: a vision of intentional neighborhood by Robert Studley, Sh’ma
- Moshav planner eyes cohousing for Jews in Berkeley by Alix Wall, JWeekly
- Ravenna Kibbutz: A Jewish Intentional Community in Seattle, video by the Yiddish Book Center
- National Council of Mission Driven Communities in Israel, video
- The Great Affluence Fallacy by David Brooks, New York Times
- Happy together: the rise of the co-living startup by Lizzie Widdicombe, The New Yorker
- The “Kidbutz” of Topanga Canyon by Rachel Levin, New York Times
- Calls for More Cooperative Housing by Michelle Bruch, Southwest Journal
- Boulder Classism Destroys a Co-op by Christina Gosnell, Daily Camera
- Reclaiming “Redneck” Urbanism: What urban planners can learn from trailer parks by Nolan Gray, Market Urbanism
- Full House by Henry Graber, Slate
- Learn about the history of Beit Havurah, a unique experiment in creating an intentional extended Jewish community.
- Fellowship for Intentional Community, a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting cooperative culture.They operate the Communities Directory, a list of intentional communities around the world.
- Tikkun: A Center for Gathering, Education, and Social Change, is a center for community building among youth activists in Israel.
- Communities Magazine, the Fellowship for Intentional Community’s quarterly publication, is the primary resource for information, stories, and ideas about intentional communities in North America.
- Diana Leaf Christian’s website promotes her books and work experience with eco-focused intentional communities
- The Federation of Egalitarian Communities is a union of Egalitarian Communities which have joined together in our common struggle to create a lifestyle based on Equality, Cooperation, and Harmony with the Earth.
- Seeds for Change, an organization based in the UK, provides resources for consensus- based decision making.
The following books may be found at your local bookseller, or through the Fellowship for Intentional Community Bookstore:
- Collective Visioning by Linda Stout
- Creating a Life Together: Practical Tools to Grow Ecovillages and Intentional Communities by Diana Leafe Christian
- Creating Cohousing by Charles Durrett and Kathryn McCamant
- Intentional Community: An Anthropological Perspective by Susan Love Brown, Editor
- A Manual for Group Facilitators by The Center for Conflict Resolution
- With a Little Help from our Friends: Creating Community As We Grow Older by Beth Baker