The annual gathering place of the New Jewish Food Movement
The Food Conference will take place over Shabbat Hanukkah, December 6th-9th at Isabella Freedman Jewish Retreat Center. Space is extremely limited, and we will sell out. Register today!
Program highlights include:
- “Jews & Gut Health” Panel and Cooking Demonstration
- Learning to press your own olive oil
- Nancy Romer from Brooklyn Food Coalition
- Molly Birnbaum, author of Season to Taste
- Make Gefilte Fish with the Gefilteria Founders
- Food writer and cookbook author, Leah Koenig
- Hanukkah cookbook exchange
Learn more about this year’s program tracks for a taste of what’s offered.