Isabella Freedman Jewish Retreat Center, Falls Village, CT
Shavuot is the time when the community gathers around the mountain, and makes pilgrimage to a holy place, for the ultimate transformative experience.
Shavuot is a feast for the senses – remembering the Torah’s story of our experience of Sinai, where we ‘saw the sounds’ of Revelation. Join us for a holiday retreat unlike any other.
- All-Night Learning – Tikkun Leil Shavuot
- Sunrise Shacharit Morning Prayers, on the misty shores of Lake Miriam
- AdamahFoods “First Fruits” Farm-to-Feast Kiddush – taste the season’s first harvest from our farm!
- Musical, Embodied communal prayer celebrating our experience of revelation, Now.
- Midnight Hike to the top of the mountain
- Pilgrimage “Bikkurim” Parade with costumes and goats to “the Temple”
- Kosher Artisanal Cheeses & Cheesecake
- Daily Meditation, Yoga, and Otiyot Hayyot Hebrew Tai Chi
- Camp Teva – Jewish Outdoor, Food, and Environmental Fun for Kids!
As always, all meals are strictly kosher and supervised, and our eruv allows for enjoyment of our entire facility in respect for all streams of Jewish observance during Shabbat and Holidays