Isabella Freedman Jewish Retreat Center, Falls Village, CT
Join Hazon’s annual bike ride! Explore the Berkshires, the Isabella Freedman Jewish Retreat Center and help raise awareness for the Jewish Outdoor Food and Environmental Education (JOFEE) movement. This ride is great for casual and serious cyclists alike!
The ride will begin and end at Isabella Freedman Jewish Retreat center, 116 Johnson Rd, Falls Village, CT.
- Breakfast will be served at 6:30 AM
- Start time is 7:00 AM
- Pasta Party Dinner at 6:00 PM
- 35, 55, 75, and 100-mile route options
- Fully-supported, with rest stops every 10 miles
- For specific information and a route map, click here.